VEGETABLE AND TOFU CURRY - VEGAN
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 30 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Green Thai Curry Sauce
½ cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
1 to 2 cups Kabocha or butternut squash, cut into 1inch cubes
1 cup green beans, stem end cut off
8 oz firm tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes and patted dry with paper towels
½ cup cherry tomatoes
1 Tbs fish sauce
Fresh Thai basil or Cilantro for serving
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Heat ½ Tbsp coconut oil in a non stick pan, add the Mushrooms and roast for 5 minutes over high heat, until golden. Set aside.
- Heat ½ Tbsp coconut oil and add the Kabocha cubes. Put the pan in the oven and roast for 10 to 12 minutes, turning the cubes once or twice.
- Set the squash aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp of coconut oil into the same pan and heat to medium high. Then add the Tofu. Stick the pan in the oven and roast the tofu for 8 minutes, turning the cubes once or twice.
- Push the tofu to one side of the pan and add the green beans into the pan.
- Put the pan in the oven and roast the beans for 2 to 3 minutes, turning them once or twice, you want the beans to stay a bit crunchy.
- Add all ingredients including the Green Thai Curry sauce to the pan and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with Rice noodles, Brown rice or Mashed potatoes.