RED THAI CURRY SOUP WITH CHICKEN
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 pouch of Curry Love Red Thai Curry paste
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
1 chicken breast, boneless, skinless, sliced
1 can of coconut milk
4 cups of chicken broth
1 cup snow peas, washed and chopped roughly
1 cup of broccoli florets
1 Tbsp Coconut sugar
Salt and ground white pepper
6 oz dried rice vermicelli
1 lime cut into wedges
½ bunch of cilantro, washed and coarsely chopped including the stems
- Heat a pot over medium high heat and add the coconut oil.
- Add the Garlic and the curry paste. Fry for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the chicken turns opaque.
- Add the coconut milk, broth and vegetables. Bring to a slow simmer, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Coconut sugar and cook for 1 minute more. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Add the vermicelli and cook until done.
- Serve and add the cilantro and a squeeze of lime.