SATAY CHICKEN CURRY
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Red Thai Curry Paste
2 Tbsp Peanut butter
1 lbs finely sliced chicken breast, boneless, skinless
1 can coconut milk
½ bunch of green asparagus, trimmed and washed
1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
1 red bell pepper, washed and sliced
½ cup green beans sliced
2 Tbsp chopped peanuts
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp palm sugar or coconut sugar
Fresh cilantro for serving
Coconut Cream drizzle
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the Curry Paste and the Peanut butter and cook over medium heat until the oils begin to separate.
- Add the chicken and fry for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, coconut milk and the optionals.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice and garnish with cilantro.