SHRIMP & ASPARAGUS CURRY
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 10 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Red Thai Curry Paste
1 ½ pounds large, fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 can coconut milk
1 bunch of green asparagus, trimmed and washed, peeled at the bottom
1 Tbsp palm sugar or coconut sugar
Fresh basil or thinly sliced kaffir lime leaf
Very thinly sliced peeled cucumber marinated with sugar, vinegar
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet, add the Curry Paste and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and fry on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add coconut milk.
- Add the Asparagus and the coconut sugar, if using.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice and garnish.