TIKKA MASALA MUSHROOM CURRY - VEGETARIAN
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 40 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
2 pounds mixed mushrooms (portobello, shiitake, oyster, button etc)
2 cloves of garlic, peeled, minced
1 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
1 cup ripe tomatoes, washed and chopped
1 pouch of Curry Love Tikka Masala Sauce
1 cup Paneer cubes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Roughly chop some of the mushrooms, keeping the smaller ones whole and tearing up the rest. Add one Tbsp of coconut oil to a heavy bottomed pan and fry the mushrooms until nice and golden.
3. Add the onion and garlic to the pot. Toss for 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Add the tomatoes and the Tikka Masala, stir to combine and season with sea salt and black pepper.
4. Put onto an oven-proof dish.
5. Top with the paneer cubes and place in the oven. Cook for 30 minutes until all cooked through and bubbly.
6. Serve with brown or white basmati and garnish with cilantro.