VEGETABLE RED THAI CURRY - VEGAN
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 pouch of Curry Love Red Thai Curry Sauce
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup of water
1 cup of pumpkin cubes
1 cup of Zucchini cubes
1 cup of oyster mushrooms, separated
1 cup of baby corncobs or, alternatively 1 cup of corn kernels
1 cup of tomatoes, quartered
Optional: 1 tsp Fish sauce OR 1 tsp light soy sauce, fresh spicy chili sliced
Garnish: basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a skillet or pot. Add the pumpkin and sauté for a few minutes until the pumpkin starts to brown a little.
- Add 1/3 cup of water and cook the pumpkin as the water evaporates.
- Once the water is nearly evaporated and the pumpkin starts to sear again, add all other ingredients, except for the tomatoes.
- Simmer the vegetables for about 10 minutes, and then add the tomatoes.
- Simmer for 2 more minutes until the tomatoes are heated through.
- Garnish with basil and serve with rice noodles.