BRAISED PORK BUTT WITH RED THAI CURRY
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 5 hours - SERVES 4 to 8 PEOPLE
4 pound pork shoulder, fat trimmed partially
1 pouch of Curry Love Red Thai Curry Sauce
Salt and Pepper
1 bunch of cilantro
Finely sliced scallions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large piece of aluminum foil and place the pork butt onto it. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and fold the foil to make a tight pouch.
3. Place the pouch onto an ovenproof dish and place that in the oven.
4. Cook for 2 hours and then turn the heat down to 300°F and cook for another 2 hours.
5. Heat the Curry Sauce
6. Slice the meat, drizzle with Curry sauce.
9. Serve with cilantro and some crusty baguette.