CAULIFLOWER & POTATO TIKKA MASALA - VEGETARIAN
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 25 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
3 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 medium sized onion, peeled and sliced
2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
1 pound Russet potatoes, washed and sliced into ½ inch slices (you can peel them if you like, I never peel them for this dish)
1 large cauliflower, cut into florets just larger than the potato
1 pouch of Curry Love Tikka Masala
¼ cup of heavy cream
Greek-style yogurt, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Boil the potatoes in salted water until fork tender, drain.
3. Heat a nonstick pot or pan, add 1 Tbsp of coconut oil and add the potatoes.
4. Stick the pan in the oven and cook for 10 minutes. Turn the potatoes.
5. Add the cauliflower florets and the onion. Stir and put back in the oven.
6. When the potatoes, cauliflower and onions are nice and golden, take the pot out of the oven and put onto small flame on the stove and add the garlic. The garlic will cook in the still oven hot pan within a couple of minutes.
7. Add the Tikka Masala and the cream. Simmer for 5 minutes and serve with a dollop of greek yogurt.
8. Serve with Naan, Basmati rice or crusty baguette.