DUCK & PINEAPPLE YELLOW CURRY
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 25 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
½ Tbsp Coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Yellow Thai Curry Paste
4 duck breasts, boneless
½ ripe Pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
1 can coconut milk
1 cup red bell pepper sliced thinly
Very thinly sliced scallions for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Score the duck breast with a sharp knife on the skin side in a diamond pattern.
3. Heat the non-stick pan, sear the duck breasts skin side down, put in the oven (preferably on the oven floor) and roast for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn the duck over and roast for another 5 minutes, transfer to a plate. Discard the melted fat.
4. Add the coconut oil to that same pan and add the pineapple and bell pepper. Roast until they start getting a bit browned. Transfer to a plate.
5. Add the paste and the coconut milk to that same pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add the pineapple, sliced duck and bell peppers to the sauce, heat through but don’t boil.
7. Serve with some chopped scallions on top.