GREEN THAI CHICKEN & EGGPLANT CURRY
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 30 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
3 to 4 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Green Thai Curry Sauce
3 Chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut into very thin slices
1 cup green beans, stem end cut off
1 cup Thai eggplant, Japanese eggplant or Italian eggplant cut into 1 inch cubes (Thai eggplant quartered)
1 Tbs fish sauce
1 Tbs palm sugar or coconut sugar
Fresh Thai basil or Cilantro for serving
1. Heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a heavy bottomed pan, add a third of the Chicken and roast for 4 minutes over high heat, until golden. Set aside. Repeat twice more until all the chicken is seared but not cooked through.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp oil and add the eggplant. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, until lightly golden. Set aside.
3. Then add the green beans and cook for 5 more minutes.
4. Add the Curry Love Green Thai Curry sauce, eggplant, chicken, beans and the optionals, simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with Cilantro and Basil and serve with steamed jasmine rice or rice noodles.