GREEN THAI WILD MUSHROOM NOODLES - VEGAN
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 10 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
2 to 3 pounds mixed mushrooms (cremini, shiitake, button, oyster…)
1 cup of sliced scallions
1 package of soba noodles (regular spaghetti work fine too)
1 pouch Curry Love Green Thai Curry Sauce
Fresh Cilantro for serving
1. Boil a pot with salted water, large enough for the pasta.
2. While you wait for the water to boil, wash the mushrooms and tear them or cut them up roughly.
3. Heat the coconut oil in a heavy bottomed pan or wok to high heat.
4. Add the mushrooms and fry them to a golden brown.
5. Add the scallions and stir-fry for another minute.
6. In the meantime cook the pasta to al dente and drain.
7. Toss the Green Thai Curry and the noodles into the mushrooms and mix well.
8. Serve and garnish with fresh cilantro.