LAMB WITH ONIONS, GARLIC AND TOMATOES
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 3.5 to 4.5 hours - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
2 Tbsp Coconut oil or ghee
8 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
1 red onion, peeled and chopped
1½ pounds of lamb leg meat, cut into 1½ inch cubes, season with Salt and Pepper
3 medium tomatoes, washed and chopped
1 pouch Curry Love Tikka Masala
2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a heavy bottomed pot and add the lamb meat.
3. Sear and fry until nice and browned. You may have to do this in two or three batches.
4. Once all the meat is browned add it all back into the pot and add the onion. Cook for 3 minutes over medium high heat, stirring.
5. Add the garlic, cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
6. Add the tomatoes, broth and Tikka Masala
7. Put the lid on the pot and put in the oven.
8. Braise for 3 to 4 hours. Serve