MASSAMAN BEEF & EGGPLANT CURRY
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 25 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Massaman Curry Sauce
1 pound of skirt steak, seasoned with salt and pepper
2 medium sized Italian eggplants or 6 japanese eggplants, cut up into chunks
4 figs, not too ripe, cut into quarters
1. Heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a heavy bottomed pot until very hot.
2. Add the skirt steak. Roast for about 5 minutes, turn over and roast for another 4 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Add the remaining coconut oil and then the eggplant and sauté them until nicely browned on all sides.
4. Add the figs and the Massaman Sauce.
5. Bring to a boil and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
6. Slice the meat and add to the sauce.
7. Serve with some steamed basmati rice.