RED THAI PORK & PINEAPPLE CURRY
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 pouch of Curry Love Red Thai Curry paste
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 to 1 ½ lbs of pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 can of coconut milk
½ cup of chicken broth (or vegetable stock)
½ fresh, ripe pineapple, peeled and cubed
1 cup of sugar snap peas or snow peas
1 red bell pepper, washed and sliced or cubed
1 lime cut into wedges
½ bunch of cilantro, washed and coarsely chopped including the stems
1. Heat a heavy pot or a wok over high heat and add some of the coconut oil.
2. Fry the pork in two or three batches to a nice golden color.
a. Make sure not to overcrowd the pot or the meat will start drawing juices and won’t sear.
3. Once all the pork is browned and set aside, add the pineapple to the pot and fry it along with the Red Curry Paste until fragrant.
4. Add the vegetables and the pork and stir-fry for a minute or two.
5. Add the coconut milk and stock and simmer for a minute or two, until the meat is done.
6. Serve with cilantro sprinkled on top.