SRI LANKAN PRAWN CURRY
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 30 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 pouch Curry Love Sri Lankan Curry Sauce
2 Tbs Coconut oil
10 shallots, peeled, left whole
1 cup red and green bell pepper sliced
2 medium sized tomatoes, washed and chopped
8 to 12 tiger prawns, shelled and deveined (other shrimp will work as well. If you are using frozen shrimp, defrost and pat dry first)
1. Heat the coconut oil in a pan to hot.
2. Add the shallots and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add the peppers and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and cook down, about 10 more minutes.
5. Add the prawns into the same pan and stir well.
6. Add the Sri Lankan Curry sauce.
7. Simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Serve with yellow rice or coconut flat bread.