CHICKEN CURRY WITH CASHEWS
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 35 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 pouch Curry Love Sri Lankan Curry Sauce
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 chopped onion
8 chicken drumsticks or thighs, bone in, skinless
1 cup red and green bell pepper sliced
½ cup of toasted cashews (toasted in a 375°F oven for about 10 minutes)
1. Heat the coconut oil in a pan until hot.
2. Add the onion and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes over medium high heat.
3. Turn up the heat and add the chicken into the same pan. Fry for 10 minutes.
4. Add the peppers and fry with the chicken.
5. Add the sauce to the pan. Put a lid on the pan.
6. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is done. Serve with cilantro and cashews.