MASSAMAN CAULIFLOWER CURRY - VEGAN
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Massaman Curry Sauce
1 head of cauliflower, cut up into pieces, don’t discard the stem, it is delicious too
1 cup of kabocha or butternut squash cut into 1 inch cubes
1 bag of triple washed baby spinach
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a heavy bottomed pot until hot and add the cauliflower and the squash. Put the pot in the oven and roast for about 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. In the meantime heat up the Massaman Curry in a saucepan on the stove.
4. When the cauliflower is nicely browned add the spinach and toss with a wooden spoon until wilted.
5. Serve the cauliflower and drizzle with curry.
6. Great with basmati rice or some crusty baguette or sourdough bread.