YELLOW THAI CHICKEN & CORN CURRY
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 25 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Yellow Thai Curry Paste
1 lbs chicken thigh, boneless, skinless, cut into ½ inch cubes
1 can coconut milk
1 cup baby corn, sliced in half lengthwise
½ bamboo shoots, drained
½ cup zucchini, washed and sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 Tbs fish sauce
1 Tbs palm sugar or coconut sugar
Fresh basil for serving
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the chicken and cook for 8 minutes over high heat until nicely browned on all sides. Turn down the heat to medium high and add the paste. Stir-fry for another 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant.
2. Add the coconut milk and bring to a slow simmer.
3. Add the baby corn and zucchini and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 2 minutes more.
5. Add the optionals and sprinkle with basil.
6. Serve with steamed jasmine rice.