YELLOW THAI CURRY PRAWN SOUP
Preparation time 15 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
½ Tbsp Coconut oil
1 pouch Curry Love Yellow Thai Curry Paste
1 can coconut milk
3 cups of vegetable or chicken broth
1 medium sized zucchini, washed and cut into match sticks
1 cup of green beans, washed and chopped
1 can of straw mushrooms, drained
1 pound of shrimp, no shell, deveined and chopped into pieces
4 scallions, washed and sliced thinly
1. Heat the coconut oil in a soup pot and add the Curry Paste.
2. Fry the paste over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the coconut milk and the broth. Bring to a simmer.
4. Add the vegetables and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add the shrimp and simmer for another 5 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked.
6. Serve with some chopped scallions on top.