YELLOW CURRY WITH PORK
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
1 pouch Curry Love Yellow Thai Curry Sauce
1 pound Pork tenderloin, sliced into ½ inch cubes, seasoned with salt and pepper
1 or 2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 cup carrots, peeled and sliced thinly
1 cup bamboo shoots in a can, drained and rinsed
Fresh basil leaves
1. Add the oil to a non-stick skillet and heat until shimmering hot.
2. Add the pork and sear to a nice brown. You’ll want to do this in 2 or 3 batches. Set aside.
3. Add the carrots and toss. Sauté for 2 more minutes over medium heat.
4. Add the bamboo shoots and toss.
5. Add the Yellow Thai Curry, bring to a boil.
6. Add the pork back into the pan and heat through.
7. Scatter with basil and serve with steamed jasmine rice.