CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch chunks
1 pouch of Curry Love Tikka Masala
½ cup of frozen or fresh peas
½ cup of heavy cream
Dollop of Greek style yogurt
1. Heat the coconut oil in a heavy bottomed pot to very hot.
2. Add the chicken and sear to a golden brown. You may have to do this in three batches. Don’t overcrowd the pan, this would make the meat boil instead of searing.
3. Once all the chicken is browned, add the Tikka Masala, the cream and the peas.
4. Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for a couple of minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Garnish with yogurt and cilantro.
6. Serve with steamed Basmati rice, sourdough bread or Naan.