TILAPIA WITH CARAMELIZED ONION AND TIKKA MASALA
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 50 minutes - SERVES 4 PEOPLE
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
2 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
1½ to 2 pounds of white fish, such as snapper, tilapia, halibut or cod, cut into 3 inch chunks
1 pouch Curry Love Tikka Masala
Chopped cilantro for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a skillet and add the onions. Cook over low heat until the onion is caramelized. This will take about 30 minutes. Stir frequently.
3. Put the fish on top of the onions, season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the Tikka Masala onto the fish and put the skillet in the oven.
5. Bake until the fish is done, about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with cilantro.
7. Serve with crusty baguette